Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's been a long time since I have posted a blog post. Where on earth did I go? As you may know, I've been busy starting my business. A Classy Occasion is now an actual real business... YAY!!! It was official in May!

Throughout my absence here on this blog, I've been working on getting a website designed and up, a new blog, business cards, info for potential clients ready, and a whole bunch of other things that are still on my to do list. But I'm happy to say, my new site is ready; besides a few tweaks, and I have a new blog!! I hope you will visit me over there. I have really enjoyed blogging here at Blogger, but I'm now over on Wordpress; which takes a lot of getting use to. But it's great and I think you'll like the new place!!

Visit the new home of A Classy Occasion!!

See you there,
 Ashlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Lovely Note here: