Wednesday, December 5, 2012

{Wedding Wednesday} Weddings and A Movie

Tonight is date night; in a few short hours, I'll be heading to the movies with my sweetheart! I LOVE going to the theater and watching a movie on a huge, gigantic screen with surround sound. Going to the theater is something I've found, is one of the things my boyfriend and I enjoy doing together; really just watching movies at the theater or on DVD.

Anyways, since I'm headed to the movies; I thought I would share my favorite movies that have weddings in them. Many guys would think they're chick flicks, but it's romance that us girls like about them.

A Walk To Remember: One of my all time favorite movies; I can watch it over and over, in fact I've seen it so many times, I've memorized parts.  

 The Wedding Planner: LOVE this movie! This is also a movie I've seen over and over.

Sweet Home Alabama: Again, another movie I've see over and over and memorized parts. But I love the ending!

 Father of The Bride: This is an oldie, but a good one! It's touches the heart and shows the elaborateness of weddings.

 My Best Friend's Wedding: This one is funny!

*So what are your favorite movies with weddings in them? Do you like to go to the movies like I do?

Have a happy Wednesday night,
    ~ Ashlie

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, oldies but goodies! What are some of your favorite movies with weddings; or chick flicks?

      Delete
  2. Very Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again here !.....

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Lovely Note here: