Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Bowling Christmas Party and Friends!

Hello lovelies! This week is the busiest week of the year at work. Out of all the months and weeks; this is the busiest. We've had company Christmas parties, business meetings, a 12/12/12 wedding, and this weekend; two tastings.

Tuesday I attended the employee Christmas party; which was at the Stars and Strikes nearby. It was a LOT of fun! We began the night off eating pizza and wings; then started bowling. I don't even know the final score, and no one else paid attention to it either; we were all too busy playing around trying to mess each other up, taking their turn at the last minute, and cracking jokes! It was fun; I had a LOT of laughs!

Not only were these people, the people I work with; which I enjoy working with, they're also people I call my friends!


After the bowling we all opened our Secret Santa gifts from each other. My "Secret Santa" got me a dog face hat; complete with ears, nose, and tails that hang down. Also: a little Christmas candy cane color bracelet! I've never had a hat like this before; it should be interesting to wear!


Have you attended any Christmas parties, so far this year? Where was it; what did you do?

Until next time,
  Ashlie

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the "Blog Love Therapy Blog Hop" and just followed you! Hope you can come by and visit some time, maybe follow back if you like what you see ;-)

    xoxo Keke (Pakize)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gone bowling in such a long time and I love it! Cute blog dear! xx -Taj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Bowling is fun, eve if you're no good at it! You should go sometime!

      -Ashlie

      Delete
  3. I went bowling for the second time ever recently and I have to say it was a lot of fun. I was absolutely horrible at it of course. That hat your secret santa got you is adorable.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second time ever bowling? Wow! It's fun and I'm not really good but, I enjoyed it! I still haven't worn the hat.

      Delete
  4. So long as a new decor item contains at least two of your three personal choices, it will work year in and year out.
    www.christmaslightdecorators.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Lovely Note here: